Possible classic roster mod?

commercecomet

Hey everybody. This is my first post so please forgive me if I break any rules, but I am an avid reader of the forums here. You guys make playing (and changing) MVP Baseball a blast!

So here is my request......I think Total Classics is a sweet mod but I would seriously enjoy if each team (MLB through A) had an "All-Time" roster. It would make for some interesting decisions for whatever team you chose to have a dynasty with. Think about it......would you start Mantle or DiMaggio in CF? Would Roger Maris even make the cut on the Yankees MLB squad? Do you start Yaz or Jim Rice in LF? Where would you put Ted Williams then? and so and so on......

Unfortunately, I neither have the time nor the knowledge to create a roster mod like this. If any of you also would like to see something like this, let your voice be heard!

You don't need a mod for that. I'm doing that myself. Just make trades from the MLB teams to and from the Classics Teams and save the Roster. It's a bit of work but worth the effort and probably easier than doing a mod. And you can customize your own teams.

I have done what the man suggested-It is very imperfect because as you add players to their all time teams-the computer switches players around and you are many times having to re-do what was done-I did the original 16 teams once as an all time -most of the players were on the right team but again it wasnt perfect because of the inability to control every team-when I did it the Yankees, of course, ran away with it-and why not with alll the great players they had over the years-Isnt that who you would have thought Fuzz?

Archived