Massive RedSox farm team Uniform Pack released

thanks they are great, though I thought the home was the same as the Red Sox home? That's what it looked like in go_bucs2000 pics?

You're right. I've been going to Paw Sox games all my life, and that home uniform doesn't even exist in real life.

You're right. I've been going to Paw Sox games all my life, and that home uniform doesn't even exist in real life.

sorry I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

Which is the proper home then, the Red Sox one?

The grey 'PAWTUCKET' is the away? and the red and blue ones are alternates? Is that right?

sorry I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not?

Which is the proper home then, the Red Sox one?

The grey 'PAWTUCKET' is the away? and the red and blue ones are alternates? Is that right?

You got it.

Also, the blue one is a modified version of the batting practice jersey. THey just started wearing it for games this year.

RAM is doing the full Minors update project. There are others just modding certain teams/affiliates.

Just like there are people doing variations of the 2x Unis that KC released earlier this year and continues to update.

Choices, ya know. :D

I'm not even sure whose PawSox/SeaDogs uniforms I have now....but I noticed that some of the SeaDogs and PawSox jerseys have the Red Sox logo backwards on the sleeve (it has the socks pointing left). One is the beautifully done home SeaDogs jersey.

I was just at the PawSox game today, and the home uniforms they wore are not the ones you have in the pack.

They wear the same uniforms as the Boston Red Sox, with the Red Sox lettering on the chest with red piping, the circular PawSox logo on the left sleeve, nothing on the right sleeve, no piping on the sleeves, red piping on the pants, black cleats, red socks, the navy blue cap with the P logo, a white nike symbol on the left, and a minor league baseball logo on the back. The minor league baseball logo also appears on the uniform, but BELOW the red piping. They obviously wear red undershirts as well.

which is the Minor League logo? Do they not have the Flag then? The extra logos on the cap can't be done to my knowledge

and that kit (or nearly) is in my pack that I asked for comments on!

I thought they wore alternates on Sunday home games?

and Redshadoe, do you have a link to those Sea Dogs unis? I'm guessing they're not mine then?

And sorry for hijacking this thread, I just get no feedback in mine, despite the subject being the same.

which is the Minor League logo? Do they not have the Flag then? The extra logos on the cap can't be done to my knowledge

and that kit (or nearly) is in my pack that I asked for comments on!

I thought they wore alternates on Sunday home games?

and Redshadoe, do you have a link to those Sea Dogs unis? I'm guessing they're not mine then?

And sorry for hijacking this thread, I just get no feedback in mine, despite the subject being the same.

Nope. It's the minor league baseball logo.

You can faintly see it on the back of one of these Mud Hens:

(And by the color scheme, it is certainly not an American flag. And I believe this is uniform throughout the I.L.)

2.1116191633.jpg

Here is a cap with that logo, except in an orange/blue color scheme.

And my bad. It's a NEW ERA logo, not a NIKE logo...

90409704.jpg

Every team adapts the Minor L.B. logo to their own colors.

Bikerjim, I downloaded the two Sea Dogs files that are in the Downloads section on this site. One was the home and blue alt, the other had just a red version. I'm waiting for yours to be uploaded because you probably have the break in the jersey like it should be. So many great looking sets out there, but nobody breaks the letters at the break in the jersey.

By the way, I've always hated that PawSox logo with the bear paw. Not only is it an incredibly lame pun, but it's so "Hey-bring-the-kids-to-the-game-and-watch-our-wacky-mascot-cause-minor-league-baseball-is-great-family-fun!"

As good as the PawSox update looks, I'm glad they wear the regular Sox jersey.

EDIT...Another one that makes me feel this way: the picture a few posts above this with that orange cap. WTF? What is that thing?

mastasports1,

Just to clarify, the PawSox logo (circular one) is on the right sleeve (if you're wearing the jersey), left if you're looking at the jersey, correct? All of the pics I've seen have it that way.

BTW, the BP jersey is identical to the Blue Alt jersey, except it's mesh, correct?

mastasports1,

Just to clarify, the PawSox logo (circular one) is on the right sleeve (if you're wearing the jersey), left if you're looking at the jersey, correct? All of the pics I've seen have it that way.

BTW, the BP jersey is identical to the Blue Alt jersey, except it's mesh, correct?

Yes, my bad, it's on the right sleeve. The left sleeve is empty.

Here are the regular blue uniforms:

1.1116298523.jpg

The BP jerseys are mesh, but seem to have a different collar.

It's basically the same as the old Red Sox BP jersey.

Here's a scan from the media guide:

BP Jersey:

bp7rx.jpg

Regular Blue Jersey:

regular6rx.th.jpg

Old Red Sox BP Jersey:

garciaparranomar01.jpg

The blue jersey has blue sleeves, and the red jersey has blue sleeves.

Archived