Massive RedSox farm team Uniform Pack released

Hey, that's the Biscuits hat! I still think they should have a Butter uniform and a Jelly Uniform...

hehe, Biscuits...is there at least a good story behind that name? I can't imagine the thought process or marketng wizards that decided on that name. Also can't imagine a guy wanting to tell people he is a Biscuit.

Maybe the town had a team-naming contest? That's how New Britain came up with the inexplicable name Rock Cats anyway...

Since we're on the topic of Sox minor league uniforms....I just played my first road game with the Blue Rocks, and the jersey says "WILLMINGTON"...now, I've downloaded a lot of mods, but I cannot find any of them that included a Blue Rocks ROAD jersey. One contained the home and alt jerseys, but no road. Can anyone try this out and confirm for me that EA spelled the city wrong?

Since we're on the topic of Sox minor league uniforms....I just played my first road game with the Blue Rocks, and the jersey says "WILLMINGTON"...now, I've downloaded a lot of mods, but I cannot find any of them that included a Blue Rocks ROAD jersey. One contained the home and alt jerseys, but no road. Can anyone try this out and confirm for me that EA spelled the city wrong?

mine included it and it was spelled correctly, unfortunately as I got no feedback I no longer have them on here. Maybe if you'd replied to some of my comments mentioning my thread, they might still have been available :cry:

mine included it and it was spelled correctly, unfortunately as I got no feedback I no longer have them on here. Maybe if you'd replied to some of my comments mentioning my thread, they might still have been available :cry:

I was just looking for them yesterday..where are they!!? :cry:

dude RAM started the majors minor update first i think you should let him do the minors he started all the minor updates and he works hard on it so just let him do it that will save you a lot of time

What's the problem with having choices?

I personally prefer Jim's.

Mastasports, I may as well ask you this because I'm betting you have these unis already. How do they look to you and are they worth having?

They look wonderful. Jim took the time to fix a few things, and got every patch and whatnot right. He also took the time to fix some of the fonts.

Definitely worth having.

NO! the thread title reads- "massive redsox far team uniform pack released"

NOT- "hey i made some uniforms - post here if you think you can do the job so much better than me and feel free to use my thread to announce how much better yours are than mine"

yes it has been hijacked! this has digressed from a guy releasing a set- to standard questions- to complaints- to a gathering place to discuss - everyone elses agendas. highly disrespectful if you ask me. he took the time to release his set, he made the effort, wether or not anyone likes it or not is besides the point. yet somehow it has turned into a topic about thread about everyone else (yes myself included), and how they would have or could have or have made it so much better.

there's plenty of space here to create your own, but to come in and hijack a thread in regards to someone elses work is highly disrespectful. would you do that to anyone else? would you do to it to kc to moser to pirate to umachines to bigbully to me etc. etc.? show some respect here. argument is OVER! move it somewhere else.

Biker Jim, there are rules against hijacking threads. You just got strike one.

then this must be strike 2 as I have no way of acknowledging your message, I'd get shouted at for starting a new thread to do it?

While I'm here then, could you explain how I can find out the info I got here and in RAM's thread when people won't respond to the questions in my thread? I thought the info provided would be useful for anyone making the Sox minors? And I only mentioned my kits when asked about them.

Bye

do what i sometimes do. ask for images in the request forum. or do what i mainly do. scour the web. if noone answers your requests i don't know what to say. you cannot make people respond. but someone elses announcement thread is not the place to go about it. i can only imagine bodhiball coming here to see his thread in this state and how it would make anyone else here feel. really, it's not that hard to comprehend.

BUT DO NOT keep perpetuating this.

Archived