Roddata 5 is great, but I need a hand...

GoodyBucs

I love Roddata 5, but since I am using a modded XBOX I don't have the benefit of the 'patch'. In Roddata 4 the number of CPU steal attempts per game were at a perfect level for my tastes. In version 5, Rod set them assuming you would be using a the patch. How can I change that part of the datafile back to the levels of number 4? Last night I stared at Roddata 5 textfile for an hour or so and never ran across what I thought may be steal tendency or aggressivness (althought I wasn't sure what I was looking for!) Can someone steer me in the right directions inside that enormous file (IE- "you are looking for ______ and it is half way down the page of the textfile- yada yada.) Thanks, GoodyBucs

You are looking for a line in the file that starts with 0x9cba13da 59<stealtune>. It's about halfway down the file.

You'll also want to get Snepp's datafile.txt Layout Spreadsheet. This Excel file lists the various values in the datafile. Be aware that it is not an exhaustive list (i.e. not every single line is described), however, it is a great help when editing the datafiles. For example, if you click on the stealtune tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet, you'll find out what every value on that line in the file corresponds to. Here's a link to the spreadsheet: http://www.mvpmods.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.p...file&id=149

Good luck

Archived