Pittsburgh Pirates Dynasty on DM

gcurrier2004

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im defintly gonna follow this keep up the good work on it i like it

Thanks for the kind words. You look like a huge Pirates fan, any suggestions? One thing I do have to say about them, I dont have to worry about pitching for the next 10 years, they are loaded. My only problem is I cannot score runs....

Thats pretty impressive, but I honestly believe you will get very burnt out playing A-MLB. For me it was fun for a while then just became extremely tedious. I started a new dynasty playing only AAA and MLB and its much better.

Thats pretty impressive, but I honestly believe you will get very burnt out playing A-MLB. For me it was fun for a while then just became extremely tedious. I started a new dynasty playing only AAA and MLB and its much better.

I actully like playing the minor leage games more the the major league ones. I was playing A-MLB for about 35 games threw the MLB season before the URP came out. So I know I can handle it..... Not only that, but this will most likely be the only game I will play for the next couple of years.

Wow, really nice set-up. the only thing i have a hard time with reality wise is henderson as a bucco. The signing goes completely against the grain of philosophy of the young oriented less cost organization. What about Craig Wilson, Rob Mack-o-Whack, Jason Bay, and of course "Big County" Brad Eldred. Outstanding set-up on the dynasty btw, for a moment i thought that Cam Bonifay was still their GM and he finally coaxed Henderson into signing. Great Work!

I dunno about Ricky Henderson they could possibly sign him. Just think Benito Santiago

It's possible, but there's not really a need to sign a veteran outfielder with bay, wilson, lawton, mackoviak, redman and newly signed mike restovich as well as having mclouth and duffy in AAA. if henderson hit 30hr's then it would be more reasonable. also santiago played 6 games for the bucs before being released. age becomes a concern when you're in the 12th year of a five year rebuilding process.

Its just been updated guys, if you would like check it out, Just have a quick request though, check Phil Hiatt's photo out in the rosters, tell me if it looks alright. And try to stay on the front page for about 15 seconds, I added a song to play while your viewing the front page, im not sure if its working or not. Thanks

Updated guys.... Let me know what you think about the oganizational leaders table. Is it worth updating, or is it just a waste of time. Thanks

Really like it. It is very elaborate with the organisational stats. very cool. Unfortunately, I can't hear any sound...still.

Really like it. It is very elaborate with the organisational stats. very cool. Unfortunately, I can't hear any sound...still.

LOL, The sound works everytime for me now.... huh, i dont know.... I know it takes about 15-20 seconds to load when your on the main page. it doesnt work on any of the other pages... Im trying to trade for Wilson Betimet to be my 3B for a month due to Macowicks injury... but I cant, i tried to trade wigginton and my AA catcher for him but it wont work.... Know of any good AAA third baseman that I could dump wiggington for?

LOL, The sound works everytime for me now.... huh, i dont know.... I know it takes about 15-20 seconds to load when your on the main page. it doesnt work on any of the other pages... Im trying to trade for Wilson Betimet to be my 3B for a month due to Macowicks injury... but I cant, i tried to trade wigginton and my AA catcher for him but it wont work.... Know of any good AAA third baseman that I could dump wiggington for?

Well, if possible, try to get Quinlin (Anaheim), he got nice contact and power vs. Righties, but righies only. Dallas McPherson(Anaheim) if he is struggling for the Angels, you might get him, but not necessarily for Wiggington...try it.

BTW> is your music that you play on your PC only, or on the web. Cause if it isn;t on any webspace, ONLY you can hear it.

Well, if possible, try to get Quinlin (Anaheim), he got nice contact and power vs. Righties, but righies only. Dallas McPherson(Anaheim) if he is struggling for the Angels, you might get him, but not necessarily for Wiggington...try it.

BTW> is your music that you play on your PC only, or on the web. Cause if it isn;t on any webspace, ONLY you can hear it.

Yeah its on DM.... i used the <bgsound src="http://host.picturewizard.com/2005-5/307955/JohnFogerty-Centerfield(putmeincoach).mp3

">

Archived