Pittsburgh Pirates Dynasty on DM

gcurrier2004

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome, no biggie :) I like it a lot man! Looks nice, yellow/black looks really neat, and is obviously fitting. You might even wanna go with ONLY yellow/black, in exchange for the white, if ya like. 8) Keep it up, way worth it!

Good Stuff! Well, Mo is still sitting on the TB. I haven't made up my mind yet. Also, TB put OF Crawford on the block as well. He wants 4.8 Mio though, but what a fielder. I am guessing I have about 'til All-STAR break to make a move on either of those guys, before they get snagged :wink:

2 awsome players, tough call.... I was doing some contract extentions, but like 6 of the guys that I really need to hold on ot want to much money, so Im going to trade them for prospects. I did sign Perez to a 4 year extension though. And Neil Walker to a 7 year

Just updated, great pitching duel between Perez and Zambrano. Any ideas guys on how to spice up my page a bit? Also I was thinking of doing a GM interview. I have done them all on my own with my NFL page, but it kind of sucks. I was wondering if anybody would ask about 5 questions about my Pirates, and 1 for each minor league team so I could use the questions for the interview on my page. If anybody wants to, please PM me the questions, and ill post them after my next MLB game.... Thanks guys

ohhh i see i knew the pirates just got him for a player to be named later lol only gothim a week ago,and i just have to comment on the stienbrenner avatar cause i love it :lol::lol:

Im suprised how many people like the Stienbrenner avatar.... I have heard this about 50 times.... lol I thought it was pretty cool when I found it.... lol BTW, I cannot trade Craig Wilson for anybody..... I just want 2 prospects for him, know of any?

Archived