PS2 Classics

brittsguy3

Ok, I haven't seen this anywhere and I have been wondering. For us PS2 MVPers, are we pretty much out of luck when it comes to mods? I haven't seen anything but roster updates for the PS2. I saw a topic about Total Classics for XBOX, but no mention of PS2. I love classic baseball, and i made my own best-at-each-position team last year, and made one from this year using the in game HOFers and created guys like Willie Mays using CAPs. My question is, is there going to be Total Classics for PS2? If so, when? If not, why not? Thanks for your help.

Brittsguy3

First post, but i've been reading for a while.

Also, is it possible to make player faces without MVP for PC. Because i really want to make some faces, but I don't know how for one, and i have the game for PS2. Can someone point me in the right direction if you can make faces with out a PC version? Thanks.

About Total Classics, send Kraw a PM, he's the only one that has figured out how to update rosters on the PS2.

Faces, from scratch, no it's not possible. But, for people like Barry Bonds, who had a face in last years game (hidden within the files) you can use last years version in this years game.

Kraw is your man, he's the console guru.

Ok, five, so what exactly would i be able to do as far as modding, without the game for PC. Also, so you're saying that it is possible for these modded files for the PC to be converted over for the PS2?

I would just buy the PC version, but my computer isn't that great, do you know the minimum requirements for the PC version? It would save a lot of hassle if i just bought the PC version. Also, i am quite a beginner on all of this modding stuff. Is it difficult (after downloading) to get mods to work? Or is it basicly, open, install, and it's ready to play. Thank you for your help.

Archived