Dynasty Manager...Orioles 2005

endeavor

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with your new acquisition! Out of curiosity, how is Brian Roberts doing in your dynasty? Are his numbers as good as he's doing in real life this season?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Oly! Nope, Brian is kinda struggling and only batting .194, he has 4 homers though, started great, had the foot injury, came back a week later and began slumping. I moved him to second spot, since Mora is hitting comfortable .310, I will announce that shortly.

Just saw the update, left you a comment on DM... great job!

PS, I got the music playing on my page, check it out!

I will jump on your page now :lol:

DAMN!!! SANTANA killed me, he is crazy, the insane circle change is unhittable, UNHITTABLE :twisted: :twisted: I am about to play Game 3 once I check your site mate 8)

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?u=momoforce

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?...orce&y=2005

Game 3 is a perfect one!

Woohhhoooo! Terrifc talent this lefty Bedard: CG, Perfect Game, 9 IP, 0 H, 1BB, 6 K.

I am still shaking, the last out was insane, I thought, I couldn't get the out... 8O 8O Done for today, I need a shower

Wasnt a perfect game due to the walk, but awsome!!!!! My best is still a one hitter, i lost it with no outs in the 8th innings in a AAA game, I think there is a report on it on DM.... Congrats though, great job!

o jesus, hehehe, like i said, so nervous in the end, I was sure it was a perfect one....I should correct the headline at least

I know what you mean, I was nervous as hell in the 8th, then boom, a little shaky, made a good pitch and the ******* hit the ball up the middle, not a chance to get it. The funny thing is, in the 3rd inning my shortstop made a diving stop on a ground ball and but caught the guy at first by less than a half a step...

Williy Mo Pena is on the block, excellent vs. lefties, not a good fielder but he could DH, or PH. Larry Bigbie, also OF, is a better fielder, but struggles at the plate. In 107 AB, his average is .219, 2 HR, 10 RBI.

What do you guys think? Should I make this move, given the fact that they would take Bigbie...

Archived