Dynasty Manager...Orioles 2005

endeavor

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spent some money to resign key-players, didn't know they all head only 1 year left...Still thinking about Mo Pena, he ain't doing well at all, easy to explain his presence on the TB.

If he is not asking for alot of money, he would be a upgrade at DH

Just updated after the Bo Sox series, took 2 from them, improving the season series to 6-2!!

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?u=momoforce

Awsome, love seeing the Sox lose.... lol just kidding, great update, love the work.... BTW, thanks for the table, let me know if it looks alright on my page, The colors may be messed up a bit.

EDIT: BTW dont laugh at my hitters stats, they cant hit the ball. Ward is doing awsome on the bench but I cant fit him in anywhere..

A couple of your pics are over lapping... looks like Irod was tough to stop... Im having the same problem with Cory Patterson in my series

just hit reload page. should work. Yes, Ivan killed me, and it was one of those things, where you can pitch 4 inches next to the plate and he nails it for at least a double, so insane when that happens, 10-14 was already nasty, I still walked him 4 times in 3 games, he would have done more damage, but all in all I really struggle with Detroit. :(

Updated; lost 2 against the Yanks, 2 out of 3 games went to extra innings, still writing the reports...Acquired TB CF A. Sanchez for 2 AAA pitchers, he "only" wants 1,2 mil and I don't have to emphasize how valuable this guy can be. 8)

Archived