Some Red Sox stuff

biker_jim_uk

Doh! I just found this thread after posting a response in an old thread of yours...this collection is GREAT! A, AA, AAA and MLB. ANd you weren't stingy either, Alts for all levels!

Couple of comments (also posted in the old thread, but just in case...): Could you list which jerseys correspond to which f-fsh and u-fsh files? I installed all the jerseys assuming the lowest numbers went to the lowest letters, and now the jersey I select is not the jersey that shows up on the field. Minor problem, with a few 'quit/restarts' I could even figure this out myself...

Stranger occurrence is the numbers on the jerseys...do the f-fsh files match up with the u-fsh files of the same number? I'm getting blank backs on some jerseys, and wrong fonts on other jerseys...this is not major since the 2005 home and away jerseys seem to be working correctly, but now that I have installed your works of art, I'd like to use them! :)

Sorry about asking this twice, but again I just found this new thread.

the numbers all match up, and it depends which slots you want to use. eg I use the Red Paw SOx in the home slot to keep the front numbers

it normally works like A- home Slot A, B - road Slot B, C - Alt Slot C in mvp studio etc

P is St Pats, an match the uni with the portraits, 0000 is = to A, 0001 = B etc

and the a---fsh are the alt colours for the front font - as seen on the Blue Rocks, these need adding with bigui or eagraph.

And thanks for you comments, glad you like them

And on top of this, my shoes are used in your update.

And so, you decide to use my batting gloves and my shoes in your update, without giving me any ounce of credit. You might as well keep your files to yourself, because what you have done is called a "mod rip". Just because I'm retired from doing all this modding stuff doesn't mean my mods are available for you to pick what you want out of them. If you don't give credit where credit is due, I will notify a mod concerning your mod and have it removed.

Thank you, and have a great day.

I'm sorry I thought they were mosers and Bigbully's and that is why they were credited.

It was an honest mistake and I can't apologise enough. Good to see you are still around though. I have removed them from my site in accordance with your wishes, thanks for correcting me, can you provide me with a list of your gloves and cleats so I can make sure it doesn't happen again?> I have lots of unis installed and am not sure who made what anymore.

75 Sox Home uni fix with better font too

http://www.jim.brindle.btinternet.co.uk/bits/75Sox_fix.zip

it normally works like A- home Slot A, B - road Slot B, C - Alt Slot C in mvp studio etc

P is St Pats, an match the uni with the portraits, 0000 is = to A, 0001 = B etc

I guess that's what confuses me, because that isn't the system you're using in this set: you have BMPS 0000,0001,0002,0003,0006,0008,0010,0011...but 0001 = P, not B, and 0002 = B, not C...but which BMP corresponds to D, J, K and L? I know you can use any slot you want, but I want the BMP to match up to the fsh files.

So far I have:

0000= A (Regular Home)

0001= P (St Pats)

0002= B (Regular Road)

0003= C (Red Alt)

0006= ? (Throwback Road)

0008= ? (Throwback Home)

0010= ? (2005 Opening Day)

0011= ? (70s Throwback Home)

Alt0010 = ? (Alt Fantasy Away)

Once I have all the "?"s filled in, maybe I will try reinatalling all of them. Did you change the home jersey fonts? I noticed you changed the alt jersey fonts for minors (to the 'real' Red Sox number font), but I don't want to look for it on the home unis if it's not there!

EDIT: Based on that file you just linked to in your last response, I guess the 70s throwback uses the L fsh files!

doh! forgot the St Pats was 0001, sorry it was 4am here.

I overwrote the 1908 away and alts with the 1939 unis, 0010 is D. And I think I added 1975 using MVP Studio, so it allocates the slot. I actually extracted all my unis from models.big and those were the numbers I got, but you can use any slots you like, though I'd put 39s over the old style ones and add the home openerblue alt into a new slot as it is a modern style.

I think that is all?

No, I know you can use any slot you want, but the MVP Studio requires you to add a .bmp file, a fxxxx.fsh file, and a uxxxx.fsh file. So for instance, when inputting the home jersey, you HAVE to choose 0000.BMP, f010a.fsh, and u010a.fsh, no matter which slot you want to use. But you cannot mix and match the BMPs with the FSH files, so what I am trying to do is figure out which FSH files I should be adding with which BMP files. SO now it looks like:

0000= u010A (Regular Home)

0001= u010P (St Pats)

0002= u010B (Regular Road)

0003= u010C (Red Alt)

0006= u010? (Throwback Road)

0008= u010? (Throwback Home)

0010= u010D (2005 Opening Day)

0011= u010L (70s Throwback Home)

Alt0010 = u010? (Alt Fantasy Away)

I'll try again when I get home from work.

Ah, thanks! That's what I needed to know! I will now go back and reinstall these jerseys without hesitation!

EDIT: Now I have them all working correctly according to the selector. These look awesome, I played in the St Pats jerseys and the mesh texture looks great!

Things I noticed: The 1975 jersey is actually a 1976 jersey because of the patch, but both 1975 and 1976 should have the red cap with the blue bill (worn from 1975-1978), not the blue cap. These still may be my favorite jersey (not in real life though).

Also, are you able to get numbers to show up on the 1939 uniforms? I know they wore numbers back then, but I cannot get the numbers to show. Are slots J & K special "no-number" slots? I thought I read somewhere that that was the case with certain jerseys, so replacing the default throwbacks would only work if your new throwbacks also had no numbers...but let me know if you got yours to show with numbers...I don't see any other slots that I want to replace except the 1903/1908 jerseys, which also have no numbers...

Archived