Coming Soon A New York Mets Dynasty

NYM

Well since Lual ended his Mets dynasty im going to give a shot at it. I play on PS2 not PC so I will be posting real life pictures instead of in game do to playing on PS2. Im gona basically do it like Lual but with my own twist. I am also going to start the dynasty starting 2006. The reason is because I am in August with my Dynasty and dont feel like starting over again. So in late June I will start my dynasty. Anyone intersetd in following this dynasty?

I thought you bought it for computer?

I did but my video card didint fit and I just sent it all back. I guess I wasnt mean to have it for PC.......and im now in September so it should be done soon.

Read, " I am in August with my Dynasty and dont feel like starting over again."

Oh wait, you're a Braves fan. I shouldn't expect so much.

What was this all about? No need for the snide comment.

NYM in the past has said that he was ditching his PS2 copy for the PC version, so he could use all of the mods.

Now he's back with the PS2 version.

NYM in the past has said that he was ditching his PS2 copy for the PC version, so he could use all of the mods.

I didnt say I was gona ditch it. I did however say I was going to get it for the PC. My compute didnt work and I needed a video card and the video card didnt fit and they wouldnt except a return and I didnt feel like spending more money on the game. wow runon sentence:-). would be cool if they get mods for PS3....

I didnt say I was gona ditch it. I did however say I was going to get it for the PC. My compute didnt work and I needed a video card and the video card didnt fit and they wouldnt except a return and I didnt feel like spending more money on the game. wow runon sentence:-). would be cool if they get mods for PS3....

Read, " I am in August with my Dynasty and dont feel like starting over again."

Oh wait, you're a Braves fan. I shouldn't expect so much.

That was totally unnessecary. I'm a Mets fan, and I don't have to insult other teams every time I see a fan. Jeez.

You're giving us a bad name.

Ok I was one game into September and I said screw it....i just simmed to the playoffs. I won game one of the series. I will be starting my dynasty in the next couple of weeks!!! I should check if I won divison or wild card cuz last time i checked marlins were 3 game behind me and both of us made playoffs. ill check later.

Archived