my game wont stop crashing

Renegade44

i have been having a problem with this game crashing. it crashes after i play 3 innings, or any amount of innings, its crashed after the final out of a game, its crashed on the menu screen before a game even started, it crashes at random pretty much. sometimes it goes ruight back to desktop sometimes i get a blue screen and my computer restarts, what the hell is up with this crap? ive reinstalled many times, i dont think its from something that i dloaded cause i dont have very much dloaded and it crashes at random not when i do something specific. can anyone help please?????

WIN XP

P4 2.8

640 RAM

128 MB Atil Radeon Graphics Card

HP

i have been having a problem with this game crashing. it crashes after i play 3 innings, or any amount of innings, its crashed after the final out of a game, its crashed on the menu screen before a game even started, it crashes at random pretty much. sometimes it goes ruight back to desktop sometimes i get a blue screen and my computer restarts, what the hell is up with this crap? ive reinstalled many times, i dont think its from something that i dloaded cause i dont have very much dloaded and it crashes at random not when i do something specific. can anyone help please?????

WIN XP

P4 2.8

640 RAM

128 MB Atil Radeon Graphics Card

HP

Sounds like a heat problem imo. Does your case have good airflow? I would also look at the videocard to see if the fan needs cleaning.

its a brand spanking new hp laptop, pretty much top of the line so its life although it may be "short" not this short lol.

the heating though raises my eyebrows, ive never had a problem with this b4 but ppl told me that that was my problem with BF Vietnam, only thing is that ill start up my comp from off then start playing mvp and like 4 innings into the game it will crash to desk top, now i have played full games, multiple fulkl games but it doesnt seem like it could overheat that fast could it?

i have never heard of it, im at work right now but in 2-3 hours i will definatly try it out and give you some feedback. I also have a fan thing for laptops that i put under the laptop and its supposed to cool it off, it hasnt really impressed me yet. will this program do anything dramatic as far as say let me play bf vietnam if overheating is the problem or is it just gonna help a little like the cool pad thing did?

Archived