Jose Reyes Face Mod!! V.3

boricuapapi1885

Whats up im back again. Here is my new mod. My first ever face mod so it needs maybe a lil more tuning i know i have to change his hair to like a lil fro or something. just let me know what i have to do.

here is a preview:

sample2.jpg

If u want i can upload it as v1 and then just make the adjustments and upoload them as version 2. just let me know what i have to work on. This is my first ever face mod

lookin good man, damn good for a 1st attempt, only thing is maybe the hair like u said, that pic above almost looks like an actuall picture of a live game lol. is that serial miokes grass? can u send me some more pics of the stadium w/ his grass or whoever the grass in that pic belongs too? id like to see if it makes the stadium better than the grass I already have in there. thanks

lookin good man, damn good for a 1st attempt, only thing is maybe the hair like u said, that pic above almost looks like an actuall picture of a live game lol. is that serial miokes grass? can u send me some more pics of the stadium w/ his grass or whoever the grass in that pic belongs too? id like to see if it makes the stadium better than the grass I already have in there. thanks

Archived