1957 Braves Uniforms

Sandman

Sandy,

I haven't seen them yet because I am still awaiting them to be available but I certainly wish to "Thank You" and I know they will be just wonderful.

I think I noted where you enjoy Classic Rosters. I am 2 Teams shy of having my Early '60s Rosters complete. If you would like an early preview I would be more than happy to provide you them once I have reached close to the final stage. If you care for me to send them to you at that time just send me your email address and also let me know if you use MVPEdit.

I wish I could do more for your willingness to do those '60s Reds. I can contribute to your ongoing efforts if you would provide me a mean of doing so such as Paypal etc.

Thanks Again,

Don

Sandy,

Those '60s Reds Uniforms are drop dead gorgeous !!! Unbelievably good job !!! Thanks ever so much and please let me know if I can offer a contribution for your hard and great work.

For your info, if you are interested, the Batting Helmets for that year were White with Red "C" and Red Bill. Basically - everthing White or Black on the current one in the game was Red and what is Red was White.

Those pinstriped home uniforms are really something - aren't they!!!! Don't you think they look GREAT ? Cincy wasn't and isn't my favorite Team but those uniforms are my favorite !!!

Thanks Again,

Don

Archived