Dynasty Injuries

JoeRudi26

For those of you that player with real rosters, what injuries have you had to endure so far in your season? And how have you compensated?

As for me, my guys have stayed pretty healthy, but Marco Scutaro was Mr. Clutch (.324/ 2HR/ 13RBI/.398 OBP) in the short time he was in the lineup. He suddenly went down with a knee injury (75 days).

Now I'm back to platooning Mark Ellis and Keith Ginter, who just haven't met the quality play that is expected out of each of them. I'm also compensating by keeping my eye on the minors, hoping to see a flourishing 2B.

Around game 20 or so i lost Hudson for 57 days with a concussion. Wish i remembered how it occured but it happened some time ago as hes back in 29 days and i play a game a day. And Chipper with a minor ACL sprain was out for 15 days now thats down to 9. Bright side i guess was i was able to bring up Marte and Davies like the Braves did in real life. To bad Chipper is not out only 9 days instead of the 4-6 weeks and possibly the season.

Go Braves

I just lost Adrian Beltre to a torn PCL for four months... in game #3 of the season. :(

Ouch. These are all pretty sufficient injuries, but I guess that's what makes it fun. I play a game a day too, so it's gonna be awhile before I get Scutaro back.

If things don't look up, I'll probably give (Freddy) Bynum a shot in the bigs.

Archived