Quick Question

slickmarcusvick

since you put them in your data folder the first time instead of your database folder those files in your data folder need to be removed just the ones that have to do with the roster's then re-try exporting them into your database folder make sure you double click on database if you do it right it will save file already exist overwrite yes/no click on yes if that doesnt work then i dont know what the problem is

no, no converting. look, deleting them from data means nothing. its just for you not to have them there is all. go to file, open, and open your .mbe file that you want to export. now go to file export dat files and go go mvp folder, double click on your database folder, and then click export. it will ask if you want to overwrite the existing ones and you should say yes if you really do. if you dont' then you should go jump in the lake. overwrite those files and then you are done.

now if none of this goes smoothly get out of mvp edit, go make sure you have the roster files in your database folder or that you even have a database folder. if it does not work maybe you should make sure you are not doing something wrong and you need someone on msn messenger to take you step by step by step because this is all of the directions you need otherwise. sorry for the problems.

I honestly don't know what to do I've been trying to load the rosters for 2 hours. I opened the rosters, then exported them into datbase and it doesn't work. NOthing has worked. Can somebody please help me?

Post exactly what you did. & be VERY specific. Don't leave anything out. Not even how many times (once or twice) you clicked on each option. (Example... I opened mvp edit by clicking two times on the mvp edit icon on my desktop etc... )

Ok, I opened MVP Edit by clicking twice. Then I clicked open, then I went to the mbe file and clicked it twice so now it's open. Then I clicked export, then i hit database. Then it said File exists, click ok to overwrite. I clicked yes. Then it exported into the database file. NOw im going to go into MVP and see if the rosters are there.

OMG, they aren't under load rosters. They are the default rosters. You don't have to load anything once you have exported them with MVP edit you don't ever have to press load roster. All the updated transactions should be there. Ultimate Rosters just replaced ur EA default rosters.

Archived