What does the outfield look like?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• LF-Johnson RF-Langerhans
    • LF-Johnson RF- Jordan
    • LF-Langerhans RF- Jordan
    • LF-Langerhans RF- Johnson
    • Other way I might have forgotten.

Ok as soon as poison releases the Ted I'm starting a new dynasty and want to know what the outfield will look like. I don't know how it should be since there is really three people trying to get left and right on any given night. Please vote and tell me what the lineup should look like. Thanks.

Put Langerhans in left and Jordan in right - but I guessed I'm kinda biassed. Just take a look at the sig!

I understand your situation. :wink:

I don't know what to do because on Sunday it was LF-Langerhans and RF-Jordan I believe, and tonight it is LF-Johnson RF-Langerhans. WHY CAN'T BOBBY BE CONSISTANT?!?!?! :roll:

IMO, his inconsistance is why the outfielders aren't doing too hot. I mean - Andruw is doing pretty good, and he's playing everyday. I feel that if Bobby would let, say Jordan and Langerhans, play everyday - then they might start to play very well. But, again that's my opinion.

Wait...

*idea*

...does Bobby have a tendency to play some of them more than others? Such as Jordan doesn't play vs. lefties or something? I'm going to play all of the games this time (typically I play one maybe two a series). I'll have to look this up.

I looked at the Braves' lineup over the past week. It looks as if he is alternating Johnson and Jordan while Langerhans is starting everyday. Again, this is only over the past week, so there is really nothing to interpret from that.

Ok on Sunday was Langerhans and Jordan vs. Zito, a lefty. Tonight is a righty so it was Johnson and Langerhans. I don't know if this is for sure a pattern; I'll have to see tomorrow night and so on.

Again a bit off topic but since we don't have the Braves Thread anymore I'll go ahead and post it. I'm watching the game and Kelly Johnson(who is now 3-4 after an infield hit) is not quite ARod. I can see how it looks like it but it isn't; I'd know the stance anywhere because it is that of my favorite player. It is EXACTLY like Chipper Jones. I mean it is the same thing. After watching Chipper for so long, I'd know it anywhere and that's definatly it.

I lost Furcal to injury early in my season, and looked to the minors to replace his speed. I called up Esnix Snead and got pleasing results.

My outfielders:

Jones - .330

Jordan - .245

Langerhans - .295

Snead - .295

Mondesi - .305

I like using Snead in left, with his speed/range he'll scoop up a lot of what Langy/Jordan can't. And of course Jones is amazing and Mondesi's arm is A+

But I see your going for realism, and have dropped Mondy and probably won't pick up Snead. In that case LANGY-JONES-JORDAN

I gotta admit though, it was nice seeing Kelly perform tonight. I was starting to feel really embarassed for him

Hey poison how's the Ted going?

TO ALL ADMINS READING THIS: This is why we need the "other" threads reinstated. As you can see I have inadvertantly recreated the Atlanta Braves Thread to an extent. Please this be a plea to open them back up. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Chris

:mrgreen:

Archived