Hows Your Dynasty Going?

My God! Estes 4-1 in your dynasty? Sweet!!! Um, uhhh... he's 0-3 (with a ND) in my franchise.

I did however just play a great game using my new pitching strategy where Estes pitched 6 2/3 innings of 3 hit baseball while giving up just 2 runs, on a dinger of course.

Castilla tied it up with a humongous 513 foot HR in the 8th only to have Chacon lose it in the bottom of the 9th.

Now this is simulation baseball. Chacon couldn't hold on to a 10 run lead in the 9th, let alone carry over a tie.

Kam,

What rosters do you use, if you don't mind me asking? I just stared out with Kerm's latest roster set.

I'm thinking of starting over my franchise if this new pitching philosophy pans out.

Kam,

What rosters do you use, if you don't mind me asking? I just stared out with Kerm's latest roster set.

I'm thinking of starting over my franchise if this new pitching philosophy pans out.

see about 7 posts above yours on this page, someone asked this ;)

The rosters I use are based on kerm's beta 15 edited to add some player pics etc..

lol @ Estes & Chacon. Sounds like you're doing progress with your new pitching technique

Doh! Sorry about the redundant question. Guess I was just skimming through this thread and reading only the posts that pertinent to me or directed toward me.

Guilty as charged!

Archived