Tropicana Field Fieldturf(TM)

murph4thehall

I was fooling around with a "fieldturf" texture tonight for Tropicana Field. Here are some comparison pics. If I can sharpen it and get rid of the "seam effect" from where the texture borders touch, it will look good. I cropped part of a fieldturf installation photo and imported into "field0.fsh". I see TribeTime is working on the Trop (looks great). If anyone wants to use/improve either file I'll be glad to send it.

tatb1.JPG

tftb1.JPG

tatz1.JPG

tftz.JPG

I was fooling around with a "fieldturf" texture tonight for Tropicana Field. Here are some comparison pics. If I can sharpen it and get rid of the "seam effect" from where the texture borders touch, it will look good. I cropped part of a fieldturf installation photo and imported into "field0.fsh". I see TribeTime is working on the Trop (looks great). If anyone wants to use/improve either file I'll be glad to send it.

I can't see the images you listed for some reason, but from the responses it sounds like you did an incredible job. I spent a lot of time trying to get improve the field turf at the trop for my "universal grss changer" and was just never really satisfied...anyway, the seam can be easily fixed by changing the sgra image (contained in the field .fsh).

I replaced the sgra with a image that contained four different shades of green. Feel free to replace the sgra file with "usgra.png" which you can get from the "universal grass changer v1.1" ...and you might want to experiment with using a solid color for the sgra image if the four tone image looks strange to you...gl

Archived