Chatroom

vinnycast27

only really noticed it today, despite being an active memeber for some time now.

i got into the chat room and saw it was empty, issit always empty, not many people talk about it in posts.

i'm just curious about how many people actually use this feature and have discussions in there?

Please avoid creating threads in all uppercase. Smile

?

no idea what your on about here mark, i don;t see any uppercase words. but encase i want to write in upper case another time then i'll hold back and keep it lowercase lol

anyways....thanks for the link, very useful, p.s my bad for the location of the post. :roll:

oh right, sorry i didn't realise i did that.

as a fellow brit mark, can i ask you if you subscribe to mlb tv or mlb radio? because i've been searching for a long time uncessfully for a free website that provides live video streams of games or even a radio commentary.

i don't want to pay to listen to a game of baseball, do you or anyone else in the forum know a free radio site for baseball?

thanks a lot

No problem.

I don't subscribe to either, but a friend gave me his login details, so I do have access to MLB.TV, I just don't pay for it.

I think there are some broadcasting restrictions so that no radio stations apart from MLB-authorised ones can stream radio broadcasts, and they usually charge.

If you want some baseball action on radio though, check out your minor league teams. They usually have a link to their radio stations on their websites, and you can listen to most (if not all) of their games live. MiLB.com sometimes shows live games on video as well. You need to check their website on the day of the game and it's usually listed on the frontpage.

Archived