Who?  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Cubs
    • Orioles (I think I spelled it right)
    • D-Rays
    • Angels
    • Royals (not likely)

just suggesting try a team you have never used before definitly not the royals that would be a disaster for you not enough talent but angels you have good lineup and deccent staff and the cubs have both of that and twins would be cool to see i always like to follow a dynasty that im not used to seeing and most your teams are differnet so ill follow which ever you decide though sorry i ran this comment on

sorry i ran this comment on

What do you mean? Any way off of my list the ones I haven't done are Cubs, Angles, Twins, D-Backs, Tigers. And pretty much all of those are uncommen and they would all be fun but I'm not sure yet. Right now I need to go to bed though. Good Night :tired:

Hope it's allright that I do a minor hijack of your thread pez_

I don't care but it would be easyer just to make your own and ask. Anyway I play all of my games.

Ok everyone unless I change my mind in the next few days I'm doing the Cubs. I was wondering if I should start it with Sosa on the Cubs and do my own trade or should I do it with the trade already done.

I still might do the Angels though the got a lot of votes so I'm still not sure.

Archived