The Mod and SheadayV3 Uploaded

Renegade44

I Just Uploaded the Mod and Sheaday V3, sheaday v3 updates are transparency to all area needed, high res championship banners, new dugout wall,

the mod was created from sportsmans park, it looks nothing like it now as i have added a city background, new ads everywhere new walls, new banners around, new bunsens, new everything. new crowd too. this stadium is home of "The Mod Squad" i took out the crowd in the batters eye, I had a grass hill there but it just doesnt want to fit in there the right way so ill be working on it, but for now its just empty. post feed back in here.

As for shea nite, i fixed the sky issue, the LF Foul pole area is destined to be a little off as im in a heated battle with that area od the feild trying to get it right. ill get there hopefully. ill be working on it now as my #1 priority and ill be working on Petco too.

Hey Renegade, did you ever get the Shea night sky fixed in your latest versions (spinning sky with stars). I was able to use that really neat night sky someone posted and edited the sky file to stop it spinning, it looks fantastic. Didn't think of downloading your latest version because that last one I'm using of yours is about the best looking stadium I have ever seen in a baseball game.

Archived