poll: hardest to mod

mcoll

i've been working on uniforms and seeing others great works around the group as were helping each other and it had thinkingabout what uniform or uniform set each of you feels like as been the hardest for you to work with. would be the first one you ever tried to do or any other uniform you've worked with and why? Or maybe you think its a uniform you haven't worked with, but feel its going to be a bear to do, but want to taclkle it sonner or later! It doesnt matter what team, level or unfirom you think it it is, and i'm not want to start fight, just thought we'd see what everything thinks and share it. if you like you can exspan your if there a thogut i have mentioned here. maybe what the least diffiult one you thin you've done is or think you will do.

have fun everyone and love everyone work, lets keep it up!!!! 8) 8)

most difficult = those pesky pilots ones... it took forever to get the hat to look right... a close second would have to be the orange mets uniforms... it took a great deal of testing and adjusting to get the lines on the sleeve to line up with the body of the jersey.

Bron Y Aur

so what do you think.

you don't haveto have to have done one nessacery to give your opinion, just seeing what the puase of a question would be and like seeing what others have expericenced.

I wouldn't even begin to know mcoll86. Seeing as I have never even attempted a mod of any sort for this or any other game (even though, if I can find the time, I should, if anything, to contribute to what everyone else has put out there), I would not have any clue as to what goes into making these unis. I'm afraid I'm just good for complimenting, giving input on, and enjoying the end result (and maybe a little leg work on finding good pics of unis and logos). But thanks for asking for my opinion. And speaking of complementing, the 80's Cards, Cubbies and Braves unis that have just recently been put up look pretty damn good.

Bron Y Aur i apperciate opinion. even if a person hasn't modded yet, just thoguht we'd sewe what others thought even if they hadn't fully tried it yet, but where looking at doing it or are like you have had the chance to look and use some of the mods.

thank you for putting in your two cents.

Archived