Who is your nemesis?

bigbully

I just finished my first Dynasty... there was one player I hated to face everytime I played his team b/c he always seemed to light me up.... That player was Jay Payton.

I was just wondering who everyone else's nemesis are?

Mine is David Ortiz (Boston Red Sox) - even before patch 2 came out, that joker was hitting home runs and just killing me.

You can't give him a iBB because that lineup is stacked, it's a lose-lose situation.

Jody Gerut hit me really hard. Though he's hitting EVERYONE hard, I'm in mid-June and he leads the majors in average and homeruns. I can't really figure that one out. Shannon Stewart also hit me really hard, probably 4-5 homers in 9 games off of me. Pitching wise, Brad Radke gives me a lot of trouble. No one else has consistantly given me trouble. Schilling did for two games, but then I got 8 runs in the 6th off of him once so I don't count him. I think Halladay did really well against me but I've only faced him once. I play in the AL-Central I haven't really faced that many great pitchers yet.

julio franco rips me apart for some reason cant get him out he always seems to hit a hr in the bottom of the ninth to tie or win the game also gagne i hate him i got one hit off him in like 10 meeting walkoff hr with karm garcia

Archived