Florida Marlins...

F.L.A.F.L.A.

Florida Marlins

Marlins.jpg

This is my Dynasty, and I'm playing as my favorite team, the Marlins. I'm a fanatic when it comes to them, and I'm just starting tonight. Here are a couple of my settings, and I hope to post my first game by tomorrow morning. I saw that there was another Marlins Dynasty, but I wanted to post mine just for fun and maybe put in something a little different from some other Dynasties, so I hope you all enjoy, and of course, go Marlins!!!

Game Settings and Miscellaneous:

Rosters:Current (mine)

Mods:Umachines-Washington Nationals jersey fix/ESPN overlay

Difficulty:All-Star

Sliders:All even

Fielding-Manual

Marlins release Opening Day Lineup

Pitching Rotation:

1. Dontrelle Willis

2. Josh Beckett

3. A.J. Burnett

4. Ismael Valdez

5. Nate Bump

Bullpen:

LR:Justin Wayne

LR:John Riedling

MR:Todd Jones

MR:Jim Mecir

SU:Antonia Alfonseca

CP:Guillermo Mota

Opening Day Lineup:

1. CF Juan Pierre

2. 2B Luis Castillo

3. 1B Carlos Delgado

4. LF Miguel Cabrera

5. 3B Mike Lowell

6. C Paul Lo Duca

7. RF Juan Encarnacion

8. SS Alex Gonzalez

9. P Dontrelle Willis

Sun-Sentinel

Marlins Win Home Opener

In the home opener this week, the Marlins went on with an early lead, and it propelled them to victory. The crowd settled in, and held their breathes as the first pitch started the 2005-2006 season. Willis being sharp as ever, threw a strike right down the middle. And it really set the tone of the game.

In his first at-bat as a Marlin, Carlos Delgado blasted a HR, to get off to an early 1-0 lead. The crowd went crazy, as they knew this guy was something special.

delgadohr3fh.th.png

-Delgado watches his HR, get out of town, as he lead them to a 5-1 W.

As the game went on, Hudson seemed to be flustered, as he gave up 8 more hits, and 5ER. It was a hard day for him as he just never could get his groove. On the other hand, D-Train, steam rolled through the Braves lineup, giving up only 1ER. After the game, this is what he had to say.

"Well, we definitly got off to a good start with Carlos giving us a leg up early, and with the offense provided from Lowell, and also the RBI that Gonzo had, it really gave me enough confidence, to pitch the way I wanted to pitch. It really felt like a good day, and it's good to start off the season with a W."

Jack McKeon also had this to add to the victory:

"This is what our boys needed, a good win, and an easy one at that. Although it may be the beginning of the season, we want to start off fast, and we set the tempo early. We may not have had any hits after Hudson left the game, we still pitched really well with De Los Santos relieving Dontrelle. Now hopefully we can just go out tomorrow and win the next one."

"This is what our boys needed, a good win, and an easy one at that."

-Jack McKeon

mckeon2ea.jpg

The Marlins really got their season started, and really hope this sets the tone for the rest of the year. We hope you all follow the 2005-2006 season, as it will definitly be an exciting race for October.

Game Notes:

ATL-1

FLA-5

W-willis7br.jpg

L-hudson4ta.jpg

SV-delossantos1vy.jpg

Starters:

IP ER Hits SO HR ERA

6.0 1 6 3 1 1.50- Willis

4.2 5 9 3 1 7.71- Hudson

Player Of The Game:

delgadoportrait3xn.jpg

1B Carlos Delgado

2-4

1HR

2RBI

omg...my pc has crashed, and now I cannot play MVP baseball. I will not be able to start my Dynasty, and I just want to apologize to all of the people who were looking forward to this. I am currently writing from a friends computer, and I just wanted to say sorry to all. Thank you for a short lived time.

Archived