Game CRASHES!

pierre

could someone please help? when i try to play with the 1996 Yanks my game crashes and sends me to my desktop, but all of the other teams are fine. i sent out a topic on this problem some time ago with no response. thnx in advance!

could someone please help? when i try to play with the 1996 Yanks my game crashes and sends me to my desktop, but all of the other teams are fine. i sent out a topic on this problem some time ago with no response. thnx in advance!

That's not exactly true. I DID respond. You then posted twice in a row in the same thread, asking for more help, which one of the moderators took for spamming, so your thread was locked, meaning that no one could add any more responses.

You've now asked the same question in two more threads, this one and the one about the Maris face. You'd better be careful or it could lead to more of your threads being locked.

When exactly does the game crash? Is it after you've selected the lineups and the stadium to play in? Have you tried selecting different stadiums to see if that has any impact? Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the game and then Total Classics? If only one team is causing the game to crash, perhaps one or more files is corrupted.

The last time you posted this question, I asked if you had installed any other mods, and you said "No". That was a start. We need some more details and need to know what you've tried before we can give you any meaningful answers. Just saying "The Game CRASHES!" isn't enough to go on.

Also, if people don't answer, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't want to help. It could just mean that they don't have any ideas.

Finally, did you use the Search option to look through the forums to see if anyone else had experienced your problem. Sometimes people don't answer because the question has already been answered umpteen times before.

Crashes to the desktop usually happen for me when either there is a missing defined portrait or missing defined player face. I've had tons of these. You just got to find out which player is causing it. It's a pretty spectacular crash when it happens!

Crashes to the desktop usually happen for me when either there is a missing defined portrait or missing defined player face. I've had tons of these. You just got to find out which player is causing it. It's a pretty spectacular crash when it happens!

Yeah--try different teams and stadiums to see what's causing it.

Archived