Game Crashes

MarlinsFan

Not sure if anyone has found a fix, but i hope if not EA fixes it in thier next patch, when playing, if i get thrown out of full screen and try to go back, i hear the game and all but 2 seconds later game crashes, heard of others with similar problems, would be nice if it could be fixed.

Not sure if anyone has found a fix, but i hope if not EA fixes it in thier next patch, when playing, if i get thrown out of full screen and try to go back, i hear the game and all but 2 seconds later game crashes, heard of others with similar problems, would be nice if it could be fixed.

Its ur video card. Cuz when i had the geforce4 ti4200 it used to do that to me all the time. Now i have the Radeon 9800 Pro and it doesnt do that to me more

have noticed that its very sensitive/unstable. I don't have problems with any other program. For one, I cannot alt tab to the desktop. If i do, the game exits when I try to alt_tab back. Also, I have had to close MBM when playing or the tiny sampling will even disrupt and exit the program.

All that said. I have played the game very little as I'm waiting for Geforces version three roster. Also, I use an Nvidia 4600 with DX 8.1 drivers.

Archived