Questin about Umachines' uniforms...

jbhawg88

I can't get all of his uniforms to show up in the game... the ones I import using Studio, work fine... however none of the ones I directly apply with the .bat file are showing up... too bad, because they are terrific looking unis... anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah, what he said. So here's what you do. After you install a uni using the studio, copy your .big files fromt he bin folder over to MVP like usual, and then, if you install a uni with a batch file later, make sure you delete the two .big files out of the studio bin folder and go through the backup process all over again. that will make sure you have the "batched" unis as well. hope that made sense :?

First of all, let me say, I know this is probably a "user-issue" and not a reflection of Umachines' unis (for those who might be lurking and thinking of trying the unis)...

I tried to install the relevant batch files again last night, completely ignoring the optional "Fuzz" unis, as they have already been installed. That is, I did not copy any .big files from the Studio directory.

Umachines' unis (2X Lite Yanks and 2X Lite Cubs, in particular) are still not showing up. I extract the batch file and the .fsh files to the main game directory and click on the batch file. No error message is generated and everything seems to be fine. However, when I start the game and look for the Yankees and Cubs updates, only the original unis are shown.

Is there anyother way to install these... with EA Graph perhaps?

Sorry to be such an idiot... I really want my fellas lookin' sharp in-game!

The uniforms are in fact showing up in-game, however the Uni icons in the selection screen were no different (duh, no .bmp is being overwritten on the updates). This led me to believe the unis were not updating... just played Yanks v Cubs and the beautiful new unis were being worn.

Thanks for the help anyway, guys...

Archived