New: fuzZMVP Double Whammy 1.0

fuzzone

Hi guys, well..this is the latest project thanks to all the donators out there.

It will be called fuzZMVP Double Whammy 1.0

which includes

-fuzZMVP Uniform Edition 2.0

-fuzZMVP Create-a-Team 1.0

Uniform Edition 2.0

The uniform editor has been updated. You can now add 9 uniforms properly to all teams. I fixed the remove uniform feature. You can remove a uniform if you'd like and before removing it, you're given the option to save it in a folder by the teams name.

Ex. You don't want the New york yankees uniform B anymore. You click remove and it is saved in applicationfolderNewYork_YankeesUniform_C

You will now be able to add a uniform to that slot.

When you add a uniform, you can skip the ADD BMP part and a BMP will automatically be generated for you based on the uniform you select.

You can still edit all the uniform bmps and portrait bmps and update the uniforms yourself.

Create-A-Team 1.0

-lot of thanks goes to Cartersyard for the thoughtprocess on this.

-you can now Replace a team if you'd like or rename the league if you'd like. Lets say you're tired of playing with a minor league team. You can replace it with the 1960s Yankees or the 1967 Astros.

In the menu where you select the team, it will say at the top "1961 Yankees",or whatever. You can now edit the logos that appear during the game or in the menu select. Maybe when you're scrolling through the Team select Menu, you can now see you're teams vintage logo.

Boxscore is updated according to the team abbreviation you've chosen.

basically, imagine if you didn't want a particular team in a game and u wish the 1986 METS were in the game. Using RGlass MVPEDIT(to recreate the roster) and CREATEATEAM and UNIFORM EDITION 2.0, you can literally put the team in the game as if EA SPORTS had done it themselves.

someone just created the venezulean league and it was a very nice idea, only thing lacking however is the name above the team's logo. You can now add the name above.

The advantages of this are: Instead of stockpiling 9 Pitts Pirate uniforms for 4 different generations on one team, you could remove the Pitts Pirate minor league teams, and create 19?? Pirates and 19?? pirates, add the uniforms to them, update your roster using mvpedit) and play a dynasty with oldtime teams.

Possibility are really endless. Maybe you'd want to recreate a college baseball team? Any team. As long as you have the logos or make the logos, you can put it in the game.

I know im forgetting to mention a lot of the other features since im writing this off the top of my head. Basically,think about it and it's pretty much possible. Gimme a few days and this application will be up.

GAMINGBOY!! where are you..i need you test this stuff out!! contact me!!

I also plan on included a few extra uniforms with the application. You can install them if you like to any team.

that's all for now.

Sweet.......!!

It would be nice to play the '61 season with Maris and Mantle! Let's hope some guy will create all the teams.......(request!!) :D

First of all....this is awesome fuzz...cant wait

Dutch

Grab Rglass's MVPEDIT

and use the lahman database to import em on your own.

Its real easy..and he has a tutorial on his site for it ..

Although i think once fuzz has this thing done...it will work about the same way....Correct fuzz?

you will be able to create the team name, and the teams logo. It will display in menu and in game. Putting the players, you will have to use Rglass MVPEDIT. I could have added those features, but seemed pointless since Glass had already had it done.

same thing with fuzZMVP Music Listing Changer. I could have added the feature for converting track, then renaming it in the in game,but seemed pointless since every has the ditty impodder(importer).

basically combination of my three apps along with the use of mvpedit and ditty imp., you'll be good to go.

i'm lookin for some testers, please contact me.

you will be able to create the team name, and the teams logo. It will display in menu and in game. Putting the players, you will have to use Rglass MVPEDIT. I could have added those features, but seemed pointless since Glass had already had it done.

same thing with fuzZMVP Music Listing Changer. I could have added the feature for converting track, then renaming it in the in game,but seemed pointless since every has the ditty impodder(importer).

basically combination of my three apps along with the use of mvpedit and ditty imp., you'll be good to go.

i'm lookin for some testers, please contact me.

ill gladly test for ya sir.

PM me

Archived