1960 Pirate Uniforms

Sandman

Does anybody else remember the homerun Bill Mazeroski hit to beat the Yankees in 1960? Well here's their uniform.This by far, was the most challenging to make. If you'd like the uniform number to appear on the front of the Jersey, replace an existing one which has this. I hope everyone enjoys going back to 1960.

Sandy

1960PiratesPreview.jpg

Sandman,

Just to echo some of the above compliments ....... Your work is nothing short of stunning ....... This truly adds to this whole gaming experience !!!!

Us Classic Baseball fanatics are indeed appreciative of your efforts to really bring back what we consider those Golden Years of Baseball !!!

You truly have provided each of us the ability to relive our very own "Field of Dreams" ...............

THANKS EVER SO MUCH !!!!!

Don

fuzZ those 64 Colts logos sure will be nice. I will be using your Studio extensively over the next few days and once again wish to Thank You for such an excellent product.

I sure hope you are taking time to enjoy yourself with all this wonderful stuff available to us. I hear rumors from one MVPMods member that he intends to make uniforms for the entire set of the Early '60s rosters. Now that will be something to behold!!! I am working on finishing up all the faces but my pace is somewhat slowed because I too am enjoying this game so much it is hard to break away from it to work on things. But I do break away occassionally because it is the least I can do to contribute in such a small way compared to what other, as yourself, have contributed here.

Thanks again fuzZ,

Don

Archived