PSP

Tidalwav90

Is buying a psp worth it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I personally have a PSP and I love it. It was a little expensive but playing Twisted Metal online makes it all worth it in the end. Unfortunately there aren't many games coming out but the ones that are sound good: Star Wars Battlefront 2, Sims 2, Grand Theft Auto, Marvel Nemesis, and Madden. Who thinks that it is worth it?

I have one, and I think its worth it.

If you asked me when it first came out and I got it, I'd say "YES! GET ONE NOW!!" even though it had no "Killer App" yet.

But now, I'm just saying "Yeah, get one"

Mostly because I personally, own 1 game for the PSP, and I never play that game.

I use my PSP for emulators and homebrew applications and stuff, but now that Sony has updated the PSP's, newer PSP's are un-able to play Emulators and Homebrews (you need Firmware 1.50 or lower, and all PSP's as of about 3 weeks ago ship with 2.0 firmware installed)

So if you want to get a PSP JUST for all thoes games go ahead. Theyre still great games and I'll buy them.

But if your heavily depending on playing emulators and homebrews...

The PSP is a great system, and it kills the DS in every aspect, but without Homebrews and Emulators, its just not as good RIGHT NOW (but when GTA and stuff comes out it WILL be better)

[/rant]

rumor at maxconsole is that WAP will be releasing a firmware downgradder soon

they have a video up

my question is if you can run a downgrader on 2.00 firmware why can you not just run an emulator on 2.00

when the season is over and the Ultimate guy are done updating their roster I will release ONE for the PSP version

rumor at maxconsole is that WAP will be releasing a firmware downgradder soon

they have a video up

my question is if you can run a downgrader on 2.00 firmware why can you not just run an emulator on 2.00

yeah i know thats pretty wierd.

but hey, if they can do a downgrader, I'm not complaining

Archived