TC2 Ear Face

saxemachine

Downloaded TC2 last night (I don't want to overwrite my original mlb rosters yet) and noticed that a bunch of the faces are twisted around, so that the actual facial features are at the side of the face and there is a weird hair-ear thing in the middle. Its kinda gross looking, really. Any help? Sorry if this is a repeat. Little time at work.

Downloaded TC2 last night (I don't want to overwrite my original mlb rosters yet) and noticed that a bunch of the faces are twisted around, so that the actual facial features are at the side of the face and there is a weird hair-ear thing in the middle. Its kinda gross looking, really. Any help? Sorry if this is a repeat. Little time at work.

This problem occurs on systems with lower end video cards or on-board graphics controllers because a number of the faces have the "2004 style face" flag set incorrectly in the rosters. Can you tell us what video card you are using?

For some reason, this does not occur with mid to high end video cards. For example, at home I have a Radeon 9600 Pro video card and never see the problem. On my laptop at work, I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 card and do see the problem.

When TC4 is released, this problem will go away. A few weeks ago, I went through every player on every team and made sure that the the "2004 style face" flag was set correctly for each player. It took about 15 hours to do this, but I think that it was worth the work.

Archived