Bunch of classic questions.

Hickey

Hi, I'm new here and I have a bunch of questions about TC3. First off, it kicks total ***. It's a totally awesome mod and I love it. Anyway, here are my questions:

01) Can you play this mod online, if so, how?

02) Also, what do you guys do for dynasties? Do you play dynasty mode with TC3? Do you do a fantasy draft? Do you play with the regular rosters?

03) Finally, do you set up tournaments using this?

Thanks alot guys.

Hi, I'm new here and I have a bunch of questions about TC3. First off, it kicks total ass. It's a totally awesome mod and I love it. Anyway, here are my questions:

01) Can you play this mod online, if so, how?

02) Also, what do you guys do for dynasties? Do you play dynasty mode with TC3? Do you do a fantasy draft? Do you play with the regular rosters?

03) Finally, do you set up tournaments using this?

Thanks alot guys.

1. You can play this online. You play it like you would any DIRECT IP connection.

2. Now, I am not a part of TeamFuzz, the group of modders who made Total Classics, but I don't imagine it would be any problem to play a dynasty with this. But I do know that will Total Classics you can not use the regular roster with it. It was not made for that. Most of us that have Total Classics have two different installs on our system. One to play MVP 2005 with the regular up to date 2005 rosters and one to play Total Classics 3.

3. Fuzzone, who is the backbone behind Total Classics does want to have tournaments. He is working on a web page of his own to hold these things. So, welcome to the site and enjoy total classics.

And here is one bit of news you will love: as much as you liked total classics 3, stay tuned for the update of it when TeamFuzz releases Total Classics 4.

Are you saying you can have both the Classic version AND the regular MVP 2005 version on your computer at the same time?

I have tried it using the MVP-TC3 dual loader, but it just lead to frequent crashes.

Can someone run through the process with me, I'm not a tecchie or anything but can usually figure things out - this one has me stumped.

Thanks!

Yes.

Just copy your entire MVP 05 Folder - rename it Total Classics and install TC to that copied folder - then to play TC just run the mvp2005.exe in the TC directory.

Obviously this takes up nearly twice the amount of disk space compared to using the dual loader.

Archived