MVP patch

Guest JWClubbie

Guest JWClubbie

How do Install these. I did them along time ago, but had to install game again. Where do I install the patches 1-3?

Thanks

Guest JWClubbie

Tried that. I get a message that says Old file not found, However a file of the same name was found. No update done since file updates do not match.

Tried that. I get a message that says Old file not found, However a file of the same name was found. No update done since file updates do not match.

Roscosuper is right, you will need to replace the contents of the /database folder with the stock one. I think it's found on CD1 in the compressed.zip file, just unzip it onto your desktop and copy and paste it over.

If you don't want to lose the changes you've already made then simply rename the existing /database folder to /databaseold (or whatever you want) then copy the stock one over, apply the patch, and then delete the stock /database and rename your old one back to /database (did that make sense)?

If the error keeps coming up, just grab the error box and move it out of the way so you can see what file it is getting hung up on and replace that file with the stock one...repeat as needed to allow the patch to complete.

Archived