DeadBallFan...WBC Partial Success

burnitz44

Well I got the rosters ok! I don't have the Logos with the teams i have to find them by going thru the A teams and matching up the rosters so I can have Team USA play Puerto Rico etc.! I'm assuming the uniforms of the A teams are the the uniforms of that particular World Team. What do the loc files do?

Many Thanks!!!!!!

There are no uniforms in the package yet. The teams will play in a minor league uniform. The logos.big file in the package must be copied to the MVPdatafrontend folder. There should be one in there that should be backed up. I usually just rename the .big to .bak. This will allow the game to show graphics for the teams. Each team has 2 sizes of its flag that will display plus a large and small logo.

IGENG.LOC and FEENG.LOC store the text displayed in the game. If you copy those 2 files from the package into the MVPdata folder, the team names will properly display all over the game. Please backup your old copies before putting the new ones in there. For example, you will see "Team USA" and "Team Puerto Rico" instead of Stockton Ports or Jupiter Hammerheads.

Archived