Question or Request for Classics-4

mflv

I just noticed there is a Classic-4 in the works so I'll throw this question out for the great creators of these programs. I plead ignorance in not knowing if this is a lot to ask or easy to do. So here goes.

When Classic-2 came out, I used the first level teams (Majors) as a base for switching and trading and making The Best Of for each team. So I can have Ernie Banks and Rogers Hornsby on the same Cubs team, or Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth on the Yankees. Then I was able to create dynasties using these teams and playing the best against the best. In Classic-3 the first level does not emcompass all the teams so this cannot be done. They wouldn't have the right names and uniforms. So my question is whether in Classic-4 it might be configured to have at least one of each of the 30 teams represented in tier 1, corresponding to the leagues in the Majors? It wouldn't be a question of creating new teams but rearranging the present structure. Is that clear what I'm asking? Is there any interest in this beside myself? Is it doable? If not, I'll just keep using Classic-2. Thanks and thanks for the great job and tremendous effort put into this. Classics is a game I've always wanted and would have paid good money to get if I'd had to.

I believe what he is asking is that we reconfigure TC3 so that every team is represented at the MLB level. For example, in TC3, we have two Pirates teams ('79 and '91) and two Phillies teams ('50 and '93) using MLB slots.

I think he wants each franchise to be represented only once at the MLB level, choosing one classic team for each franchise.

After all the work we've done on TC4 (we started work on it the day after TC3 was released in September), we have no plans to go back and move teams around, move uniforms, etc. The main purpose of TC4 was to build on top of TC3 by adding more portraits, audios and faces as well as correcting pitch types, trajectories, etc.

I believe what he is asking is that we reconfigure TC3 so that every team is represented at the MLB level. For example, in TC3, we have two Pirates teams ('79 and '91) and two Phillies teams ('50 and '93) using MLB slots.

I think he wants each franchise to be represented only once at the MLB level, choosing one classic team for each franchise.

That's exactly correct. Maybe something to consider if there's ever a Classic-5.

Archived