1960 Orioles Uniforms

Sandman

Sandy,

Your Orioles uniform is GREAT and your timing is also exquiste for me since I just started a 3 game series with them against the Brewers. Man those Orange & Black stirrups show up so nice in the game. Unfortunately the Orioles loss the 1st game 5-2.

Thanks again for another Superb uniform. I will be sending you a preview of the Orioles (and others) that I have completed the faces for within my Early '60s Rosters later this evening.

Thanks Sandy ............

Don

Sandman!!!! Excellent work on the road unis, but i was wondering if you can fix the low socks maybe for next time or for future releases. by just making a low sock version of the pants for LEGD.

I usually jack cartersyard LegD from his colt 45's then just edit the color or whatever in ps, It'll make it easier for players, so they don't have to switch the attrib for each player. Anyways i think your unis are perfect, just missing one lil fix, if u need help making them , just pm me,

BTW, the orioles beat me 6-4 but i didnt mind, I was using your old school jerseys and playing in Ebbets field!!!!! It looked so Sweet!!!!!

Sandman!!!! Excellent work on the road unis, but i was wondering if you can fix the low socks maybe for next time or for future releases. by just making a low sock version of the pants for LEGD.

I usually jack cartersyard LegD from his colt 45's then just edit the color or whatever in ps, It'll make it easier for players, so they don't have to switch the attrib for each player. Anyways i think your unis are perfect, just missing one lil fix, if u need help making them , just pm me,

BTW, the orioles beat me 6-4 but i didnt mind, I was using your old school jerseys and playing in Ebbets field!!!!! It looked so Sweet!!!!!

rolie

I've tried this but for some reason the when you're at bat for example the players in the field have one type of pants and when you hit the ball and zoom closer to them the pants actually change. I've released a 2004 Edition of the Mets which have the modern style pant leg. If I get a good response from these I'll do all of the uniforms in the 2004 Edition.

Sandy

Archived