controller

abritbravesfan

Ok; as NOONE seems to want to help with me getting the game to work right with the computer controlling the baserunners can someone help me with this ? I can't find my manual; even using the default controller settings, my baserunner STILL slides belly first into 1st base ruining ANY chance of a double and even when he does that and the runner on 1st moves to second, NONE of the controls will move that runner to third! I have checked and theres nothing wrong with my controller; it is impossible to steal; hit the button to move the runner from 1st and he just stands there !

I've uninstalled and re installed the game;

I've only used patches 1,2 &3 (decided not to use 4 in case THAT was the cause, and used the ultimate rosters update instead);

the frustrating thing is, it USED to work on my old pc (b4 it blew up, lol); installed the game onto the new pc, and I cannot get this baserunning issue resolved.

PLEASE will someone help; I can't find my manual from the game - it got lost in a recent move.

I know this sounds pathetic...........

just the basic, logitech dual action game pad (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=6951);

it worked fine w/a diff computer on this game; comp died; new pc; now it won't calibrate correctly in w win xp; can't get the game to work w/the comp controlling the baserunners like I had before (tho it does control the fielding and throwing); all i want to do is hit and pitch, which I've done before, but now.......

Archived