Mo edit + Oedit = No edit.

UncleMo

I need an expert's help.

I'm trying to usel 0.2.4.1. I just downloaded and isntalled it but it will not recognize my ord or orl file. These are the generic files from mvp 2004 for the asian face so it is g006.ord and .orl to be precise.

I need someone to tell me if I have the correct version of oedit.

I could use someone to tell me what I'm supposed to do in order to see what is inside of an ord and orl file (is there a bmp in there, an index file, what is in these files?)

I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to get the 2004 generic faces into mvp 2005. They have to be compatible, I assume, but I could very well be wrong. I think cyber face modders have 2004 faces installed by assigning them in the attrib file (mvp edit) as 2004 faces so that would easily make a regular cyberface work but I'm thinking what about generics. I think we don't assign 2004 faces in the attrib (mvp edit) to generics (At least I don't know, I never use MVP Edit).

Any assistance in this area would be appreciated as this issue relates directly to the mega mod: MVP Baseball 2006. If I recieve no help I'll absolutely quite as I am ready to do by the end of this weekend.

On a side note, I have all of my .bmps changed for the 2004 generic faces and are ready to be imported but I need help with this issue. Thanks, sincerely, Mo.

PS. Ok right after I typed this this is what I did

I imported the .ord .orl and .fsh from 2004 sent to me by a very nice person Hory who shall remane nameless. Look at this junk:

As soon as I go to Create A Player screen to see if those 2004 files work I got this where his face was all red like he just ate my mom's mexican food:

But when you start to change the facial hair and body type or what not you scroll through the other faces and come back to this same face VIOLA, presto, the face changes to this. Wazzup? Help? Anyone? I'll consider to go so far as to PAY someone to finish this mod for me. I've already done the .bmp's, I've already got them in 256x256 and ready to test but I can't even get the 128x128 to work correctly. Que paso?

If anyone would like to take this mod on in my place I'd pay you 20 bucks upon completion via paypal.com OR cash in the mail even.

I'd send you every file you need.

The main objective it to get these faces into MVP 2005 as 2x faces and ready to be released in February in time for MVP 2006. If no one steps up to do this that is it. I'm done messing around. I just want to enjoy this game.

I have all generic portraits, faces, and facial hairs from MVP 2004. I just don't have success.

I have no clue about making cyberfaces, sorry. However, I really enjoy the second pic. I like the red face. Can you please release this as a mod? It kind of looks like the player's whole face is made out of blood. I have a couple of players in mind who I would like to use this as their face.

I need an expert's help.

I'm trying to usel 0.2.4.1. I just downloaded and isntalled it but it will not recognize my ord or orl file. These are the generic files from mvp 2004 for the asian face so it is g006.ord and .orl to be precise.

I need someone to tell me if I have the correct version of oedit.

I could use someone to tell me what I'm supposed to do in order to see what is inside of an ord and orl file (is there a bmp in there, an index file, what is in these files?)

I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how to get the 2004 generic faces into mvp 2005. They have to be compatible, I assume, but I could very well be wrong. I think cyber face modders have 2004 faces installed by assigning them in the attrib file (mvp edit) as 2004 faces so that would easily make a regular cyberface work but I'm thinking what about generics. I think we don't assign 2004 faces in the attrib (mvp edit) to generics (At least I don't know, I never use MVP Edit).

Any assistance in this area would be appreciated as this issue relates directly to the mega mod: MVP Baseball 2006. If I recieve no help I'll absolutely quite as I am ready to do by the end of this weekend.

On a side note, I have all of my .bmps changed for the 2004 generic faces and are ready to be imported but I need help with this issue. Thanks, sincerely, Mo.

PS. Ok right after I typed this this is what I did

I imported the .ord .orl and .fsh from 2004 sent to me by a very nice person Hory who shall remane nameless. Look at this junk:

As soon as I go to Create A Player screen to see if those 2004 files work I got this where his face was all red like he just ate my mom's mexican food:

But when you start to change the facial hair and body type or what not you scroll through the other faces and come back to this same face VIOLA, presto, the face changes to this. Wazzup? Help? Anyone? I'll consider to go so far as to PAY someone to finish this mod for me. I've already done the .bmp's, I've already got them in 256x256 and ready to test but I can't even get the 128x128 to work correctly. Que paso?

Use a hex editor and search for the name of the .orl or .ord and change it to what ever number you assigned to your .fsh file. It's just a shot in the dark...

Download XVI32. Open the .ord and go to "Search" then "Find" now type in the name of what the file is called and press ok. Now just type the new new numbers you assigned the face to. ex: "c607.ord" Repeat this with the .orl and insert them back into your models.big with eagraph.

I'll do that part about downloading and all, but what does this mean:

"Now just type the new new numbers you assigned the face to"

The numbers, I assume should be the same. g006.fsh g006.ord and g006.orl. That was the name in 2004 and is the same as 2005...

aha. My goal is to get the old generics into 2005 as new generics, not faces. Or else I could just rename the files without using a hex editor.

BTW, where is the name of the file while using this editor, there's a lot of data in there that looks like the Matrix (maybe that was funnier in my head).

Ok, if no one steps up to the plate and can do this I'm done with toiling and I'm done with the MVP 2006 mod.

And if not, thank you all very much. I feel releif that I can push this off.

AstroEric, a good man because he loves the Astros, ahem, PM'd me asking for the files I'm messing with (2004 portraits, .ord's .orls and fsh's for the generics as well as the facial hair files) but I guess I'm going to pass if this is all true. Boy. In a way, this stinks even though I feel good that I can put this down.

Another option would be that I can take other .ord, .orl, and fsh files from MVP 2005 and create new portraits to match the faces that I would create. But that's a hassle (the portrait part).

Thank you all again. Have a great weekend. Thanks. Very much.

Archived