1963 Dodger Uniforms

Sandman

I just uploaded my version of the 1963 Dodger Uniforms. In this one I included an extra Jersey bitmap for those of you that replace existing uniforms to get the number displayed on the front. Let me know if this is worth my time to include.

Enjoy!

Sandy

Dodgers.jpg

sandman,

i enjoy your jerseys a great deal but was wondering if it was possible in any way to make them such that you dont need to change player's sock lengths in the game...

lmk, thanks

There's not too much I can do about it. Anytime they're set to low sock you'll get the bad looking one. I've tried putting the modern pants into the low sock bitmap but because of the way the cameras work, the socks change as you zoom closer to them so you end up with another problem.The classic rosters default to the normal sock so there's no problem when using them. The newer ones though, you'll have to change them manually. This is fairly easy using MVPedit. The only other solution is for me to release a version with the modern only pants. If I get enough request maybe I'll do that.

Sandy

nice work again, lolz i have like 15 dodger jerseys now lol, ill spread them to the minor leaufue teams,

i can never get the those sox right unless replacing the old school jerseys in the game, if there is only some way to hack it!

Archived