Problem installing Cyberface...

robskicks

not in the image you provided

Yeah, I was looking at the wrong installer. My earlier post saying "Ok. I tried what you guys said and I didn't get the error message. But now it's not showing up in the game? The hair is no longer on the Khalil Greene cyberface." was referring to changing it to " data/ ." That seemed to work but then when I opened the game, it wasn't in there.

I think you probably installing it all wrong or missing a step. Check to see if your files are compressed in biggui. Also make sure if you are installing a new cyberface (not an update like my Pedro Martinez) that you assign numbers in MVPEDIT AND update your database.

Installing cyberfaces may seem difficult but its really easy if you just follow the steps.

Well, I've installed faces before... but these are the first since I re-installed MVP and all of a sudden they're not showing up. I did install your Mike Cameron, and he seemed to work but none of these others are. By the way your my favorite modder in the world. Here's exactly what's inside of the bots

gfxpak -p1 -real data/models.big c556.fsh c556.ord c556.orl

It seems like it's only installing the fsh files and not the head shape.

Archived