Simple Question from Newbie

Skipper61

I have MVP05 only, but I bet it's the same. Just find a Controller Select screen, and click under each team name until you've got "CPU" playing for both teams.

A great way to pretend there's baseball being played in January! Pop some popcorn and watch the action.

I have MVP05 only, but I bet it's the same. Just find a Controller Select screen, and click under each team name until you've got "CPU" playing for both teams.

A great way to pretend there's baseball being played in January! Pop some popcorn and watch the action.

Actually in MVP 04 I am not sure if this is so, since I no longer play mvp04, however in 05 you can not get the cpu to play the cpu in an exhibition game unless you first go in to the game with at least one controller selected. (if you set both sides as cpu, the option to advance to the next screen disappears)

There is a way though to get the cpu to play the cpu though. You have to go into the game with at least one controller selected. Then when the game screens are all finish loading & you are at the actual game, you pause the game & then go to the controller section & move it to the middle. Then go back in & the cpu will play verses itself. However I believe that in order to exit the game after it is finished, you have to go back in & select a controller, & then the game will let you exit. (I am not positive if this is true if you let the game play to it's conclusion, but I do know that you have to do this for sure, if you want to exit the play midgame)

Archived