Carson Palmer Tears his ACL, MCL against the Steelers

MarlinsMS_35

when i saw Carson Palmer throw a 66 yard pass to Chris Henrey in the First passing play in the first quarter I thought that everything was going well for the Bengals. Then the cameras Shifted to Carson Palmer, and show him lying on the ground in pain, I practicaly started to almost cry. Jon Kitna is good, but he can't throw downfield. At Half tim I get news that Carson tore his ACL, and MCL. But Jon Kitna played pretty well. After his first interception was thrown i knew for a fact, it was over. If anyone asks me when I think the Bengals lost the game, It was the Bengals second snap. Here is the story about Carson :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5002 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope that Palmer isn't too seriously hurt, and that when he comes back sometime during training camp, he can play well. However, the Steelers won, and I couldn't be happier. I had already lost two bets this weekend with the Giants and Bucs games. I bet on the Giants, thinking that they'd win because of their offense, but they lost, and Peyton Manning didn't have a good game.

I hope that Palmer isn't too seriously hurt, and that when he comes back sometime during training camp, he can play well. However, the Steelers won, and I couldn't be happier. I had already lost two bets this weekend with the Giants and Bucs games. I bet on the Giants, thinking that they'd win because of their offense, but they lost, and Peyton Manning didn't have a good game.

you mean Eli, Peyton is on the Colts.

rough...sorry bengals fans. It's a pity that a team that made the playoffs for the first time in a long time and hosted the playoffs for the first time in a long while lost at home to Pittsburgh. One thing is for sure , and the Pittsburgh Steelers radio network reiterated this , the Bengals have to find a way to win without Carson because they sure didn't win without him today.

Hope he gets better...a great season and he'll have to sit out the pro bowl :(

Archived