Alrtnate Download site options for TC4??

tks

Is there an alternate d/l site for TC4 other than the one that appears when you go to download?

My reason for asking is, today I have downloaded Total Classics 4 two different times and each time when I extract the file (using .rar) I get the following message after extraction is complete..."crc failed...file is corrupt".

I don't know what "crc" refers to but that message appeared both times when I finished extracting the TC4 file.

I assume the problem may have something to do with the d/l site since both times the TC4 file showed, upon completion, that I have downloaded 234.49 mb.

I have been trying for almost a month to get TC4 to work for me using the download I did in December..... so yesterday I decided to try a "fresh" download of TC4 to see what the problem might be.

Any suggestions anyone might have will certainly be appreciated.

I tried the PAR files and it still doesn't work. using the PAR files still leaves someting like 196 blocks needed, which is not enough to repair the file.

I've downloaded TC4 at least 4 times now, and each time I end up with a different file size. My connection is fine, and it's completes as if the file is complete.

Anyone else having this much trouble with TC4?

Archived