EZorn's Fenway v3.0 UPLOADED!

ezorn33

Look for it soon, guys.

Changes in this version are too many to list, but here is a sample:

-- Refined all textures, including the ads above the monster and scoreboard.

-- Added skyline (John Hancock, Pru, etc.)

-- Translated all v2.0 DAY changes to the night version

-- Replaced rotating ads in the night version; obviously you will see only one image in each game, but the variation between night and day is meant to simulate the rotation.

I've already posted several screenshots, but here they are again for those who haven't been following my progress:

newnew.jpg

new_sportsvolvo.jpg

day_3bline.jpg

night_3bline.jpg

hankook.jpg

Its just a wonderfully done job.....everything looks just great....but I did notice something thats not a big deal at all....its concerning the light towers at night....some of the light towers have a good glow to them and I noticed mainly the one down the 3rd base line was dull...no glow from it at all.....But the overall stadium lighting is perfect. I know most modders like feedback on there work and without thinking I give this a 10 out of 10.

Its just a wonderfully done job.....everything looks just great....but I did notice something thats not a big deal at all....its concerning the light towers at night....some of the light towers have a good glow to them and I noticed mainly the one down the 3rd base line was dull...no glow from it at all.....But the overall stadium lighting is perfect. I know most modders like feedback on there work and without thinking I give this a 10 out of 10.

I personally think it's, by far, the best stadium mod released to date.

I enjoy the stadium a great deal, but in my night version the sky is very blurry as if it has been elongated too much.

i checked this in eagraph along with two other stadiums (Pirates CBP and Pirates Jacobs Field) and noticed something odd

All three stadiums use GoChiefs sky sample in 1024x512x24 format, but the in game skies are all different

CBP is clear and as GoChiefs sky should be

Jacobs field is a bit blurry and stretched

Fenway is really blurry, for me at least

Can someone offer some insight to me on this situation?

Great job man. You hit Fenway right down to getting rid of the borders on those signs above the monster seats. One thing I noticed was a couple of the light towers in the night version do not have the glare the others do. I also noticed the nightime John Hancock light lost the glare too. Any chance of getting those back on??? Between Fenway and Shea, I can't tell which one is the best modded stadium in this game.

Great job man. You hit Fenway right down to getting rid of the borders on those signs above the monster seats. One thing I noticed was a couple of the light towers in the night version do not have the glare the others do. I also noticed the nightime John Hancock light lost the glare too. Any chance of getting those back on??? Between Fenway and Shea, I can't tell which one is the best modded stadium in this game.

The thing about the glare is that it's in a different .o file, which makes it very hard to match up with what you change in the mstadium.o file. I moved the whole scoreboard down and to the left, which meant I would have had to move the glare down and to the left to match up with the John Hancock sign. That would involve a ton of trial and error. I just said screw it and pulled the JH glare down underground :)

Not sure about the lights -- it's possible that they were also pulled underground with the JH glare.

Oh, I almost forgot: I intentionally got rid of the glare from the RF light tower, because it was interfering with the Pru behind it (making it look an odd shade of navy blue, but only right in the middle behind the "glare").

Great job on the stadium ezorn...I'm playing the ALCS there right now!!

Quick question for anyone that attends real games there:

What is the ruling on a ball that hits off the green monster at it's right most edge and goes into the stands? Or is that not possible in real life, I've never been there...I just had a homer against me that did that and I thought it should have been a ground rule double because it hit part of the field in play and then went out of play...it clearly hit the green part of the wall to the left of the yellow line and then went into that area of seats that are covered up....

Archived