Removable.o - The future of stadium modding?

MarlinsMY

Also, I revived my fantasy Marlins Stadium. The Marlins sign will be in Center, above the scoreborad, The Publix Power alley sign in center where that big empty space is. I'll remove the Glove, Coca-Cola Bottle, and add another deck in left. How would I do that? How do I duplicate a series of verts? I have all of the graphics files done. I just need to know gow to duplicate the layer, and how to assign graphic files to a certain set of verts.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help!!!!!!

I have just gotten started in stadium modding and this removable.o solution sounds great for fixing the disappearing vertices issues that I too have run into. However, unfortunately for me I cannot use this because the bat files that I created (using Pirates fine tutorial) require the gfxpak.exe file to read in removable.orl removable.ord files. This gives an error message of "Fatal Error filename is too long". The filename "removable" is 9 characters and for some reason it appears that gfxpak cannot support more than 8 characters. I tested this and gfxpak just will not take filenames longer than 8 characteres. Being aware that DOS shells had an 8 character limit for some utilities I tested other commands like copy and del on files longer than 8 characters and they worked fine. I am running the DOS command tool that came with Windows XP ( Service Pack 2)

I have spent the better part of the last 14 hours trying to figure out how I can read these 9 character filenames "removable.orl" and "removable.ord" with no luck due to this limitation. Could someone please help me out as to what I am doing wrong. I appreciate your help on this. This is stopping my modding dead in its tracks.

Thanks!

piner88

Help!!!!!!

I have just gotten started in stadium modding and this removable.o solution sounds great for fixing the disappearing vertices issues that I too have run into. However, unfortunately for me I cannot use this because the bat files that I created (using Pirates fine tutorial) require the gfxpak.exe file to read in removable.orl removable.ord files. This gives an error message of "Fatal Error filename is too long". The filename "removable" is 9 characters and for some reason it appears that gfxpak cannot support more than 8 characters. I tested this and gfxpak just will not take filenames longer than 8 characteres. Being aware that DOS shells had an 8 character limit for some utilities I tested other commands like copy and del on files longer than 8 characters and they worked fine. I am running the DOS command tool that came with Windows XP ( Service Pack 2)

I have spent the better part of the last 14 hours trying to figure out how I can read these 9 character filenames "removable.orl" and "removable.ord" with no luck due to this limitation. Could someone please help me out as to what I am doing wrong. I appreciate your help on this. This is stopping my modding dead in its tracks.

Thanks!

piner88

You need the latest version of gfxpak. The newest version supports longer filenames. It should be available on this site. I would recommend EAzip however over gfxpak. It compresses the files better. I'm not sure if you can find that here, but I know it is at EAMods.com. If you can't find them send me a PM.

Archived