A couple of questions about my installation...

sox73b3

While installing, I got an error message about gfxpak.exe not working and had to close. This happened twice during the installation. It completed the install anyway and everthing seems ok. I can play the game. All the rosters, unis, logos and overlays are correct.

Only 2 things I noticed;

I did not get any different menu screens or click to start screens.

Are the classic stadiums supposed to be assigned to their respective teams? This is a new install of mvp so I don't have any stadiums unlocked.

Thanks

The gfxpak failure may explain why your menu screens did not change. The Click to Start screen is selected in a different tab of the Total Classics installer. You can change the Click to Start screen by restarting the installer and then go to the "CTS Select Options" tab and select the screen you want. Changing the screen does not require an entire new install of Total Classics.

The stadiums are not installed with their respective teams. Here's info from the readme file:

- Ebbets Field by Rolie & Paul W. Can be found in your AAA Stadium One Slot

- Memorial Stadium can be found in your AA Stadium One Slot.

- Classic Yankees Stadium can be found in AA Stadium Three Slot.

If you don't see the stadium select screens for these three stadiums, that may have also been caused by the gfxpak problem you had.

The other classic stadiums (Polo Grounds, Tiger Stadium, Cleveland Municipal and Sportsman's Park) are installed in their respective Classic Stadium slots. You won't be able to get to them unless you unlock them.

Archived