Phillies CF pack

TheMadcap

Seeing as how the Phils are my team & they have a bunch of players that I am pretty sure NOBODY is going to do, Tomas Perez anyone? Who? right. So I have decided that I am going to do a small set of Philies players hopefully to be done around the release of MVP 06. I am planning on doing Shane Victorino (now the Phillies fourth OF after Michaels trade), Eude Brito, Greg Golson, Scott Matheison, Mike Costanzo (Phillies top 05 pick) and Tomas Perez. I am also going to attempt to touch up David Bell, Aaron Rowand & maybe J Roll if I have the time. If anyone has some good shots of these guys give them to me. Any comments or suggestions welcome.

Wow, I can see that this is a hot topic. Anyhow, a quick update on my progress. My next post will be in mod previews with pics. I have completed faces for Eude Brito, Greg Golson, Carlos Ruiz, Mike Costanzo & Tim Moss. I have also made some changes to a few of EA's faces to make them more true-to-life. Players updated: Aaron Rowand, David Bell, Jimmy Rollins & Bobby Abreu.

I am attempting to tackle a bit more than I had originally planned as creating these faces is proving easier with each one that I complete. Players that I have yet to do: Shane Victorino, Michael Bourne, Scott Matheison, Chris Booker, Jake Blalock & Jason Jaramillo.

Archived