1950 Polo Grounds

pulseox

I downloaded this new file-I installed it and wrote over my existing pologds.big in my stadiums folder per directions-there appears to be no change in the game.

Anyone else have the problem? I'm wondering if it's the download or something I'm doing wrong?

open up stadium edition. double click on one of the stadium names that are listed on the left.

for example, double click on SBC PARK. the image of sbc park should show up.check the box that says "Change Stadium NAME"(if you wish) but then click on SELECT STADIUM *.BIG FILE, choose palw stadium file and add it. there you go, you just added his stadium to another stadium slot. go play at SBC PARK, unless you changed the name to whatever..then choose that one.

Wait a minute !!!!!

If you have the Giants playing in the Polo Grounds by default you must have renamed the Polo Grounds file to pacday.big or whatever the real Giants file is supposed to be. The new Polo Grounds file will have to be similarly renamed if you want it to show up as the default Giants stadium.

Archived