1963 Minnesota Twins Uniforms

Sandman

sweet work sandy!!!

Capa will be pleased, i was just about to do those ones lolz, good thing you upped them right now, are u doing the 68 tigers ones by any chance?

Capa wants those too lolz, Excellent work!

sweet work sandy!!!

Capa will be pleased, i was just about to do those ones lolz, good thing you upped them right now, are u doing the 68 tigers ones by any chance?

Capa wants those too lolz, Excellent work!

rolie, I don't plan on doing the 68 Tigers right now.I'm not sure they would look good without the numbers on the sleeves.

jpup, I'm planning on redoing the Cincinnatti uniform I already released using the jersey style of the Pirate uniform I made. Right now my focus is to get a complete set out there of the "Classic " uniforms.Maybe later I'll do some request.I'm glad you guys like the uniforms. Next up is either the Red Sox or Phillies.

Sandy

Not sure what is happening, but with my oldtime classic roster set, the Twins away jerseys do not show any numbers at all..the home jerseys show numbers, but they are one less than what they should be. Killebrew should be 3, but it shows as 2 on the jersey. This is true for all the players for home jerseys only on the Twins. Weird, huh??

C

Not sure what is happening, but with my oldtime classic roster set, the Twins away jerseys do not show any numbers at all..the home jerseys show numbers, but they are one less than what they should be. Killebrew should be 3, but it shows as 2 on the jersey. This is true for all the players for home jerseys only on the Twins. Weird, huh??

C

capa

Thanks for letting me know about the problem with the uniform numbers.

I traced the problem back to the original font that I used.This was the White Sox which had numbers 2 and 3, 6 and 7 reversed.I'm going to upload a V2 of the White Sox and the Twins which will fix this problem. If the numbers aren't showing up at all on your away jerseys you probably replaced the Washington uniform which has no number.Uniforms will keep the same structure of the one they replace. For example, if you replace a uniform with the number on the front of the Jersey your new one will have the number on the front. I hope this helps.

Sandy

capa

Thanks for letting me know about the problem with the uniform numbers.

I traced the problem back to the original font that I used.This was the White Sox which had numbers 2 and 3, 6 and 7 reversed.I'm going to upload a V2 of the White Sox and the Twins which will fix this problem. If the numbers aren't showing up at all on your away jerseys you probably replaced the Washington uniform which has no number.Uniforms will keep the same structure of the one they replace. For example, if you replace a uniform with the number on the front of the Jersey your new one will have the number on the front. I hope this helps.

Sandy

Ahh..ok...yes...you are correct...to make room in the set I deleted the old one with no numbers..I see the error now. I will delete another one that has numbers and wait for your update to the home jersey...

C

'64 Cards look good. i will throw in my 2 cents for the '68 tigers

away jersey. (block letteres) the home looks close to the same

of what is available already. again 'thank you' for all the time

and excellent work with the classic uni's.

Archived